Broadstone Equine Insurance Agency is the Authority on Horse Insurance. We know horses, and have over 15 years as specialists in the horse insurance industry. It's our goal to provide you with insurance to protect all of your equestrian investments--your horse, equestrian business, or horse farm. We work with many of the best horse insurance companies in the country, all A rated or higher, which allows us to find comprehensive and affordable solutions to your equine insurance needs.
Education is our top priority. You need to understand what is available in order to make the best decisions, so give us a call or drop us an email and we'll be happy to take as much time as you need to understand your horse insurance options and get you started.
- Major Medical or Medical Assistance insurance coverage available for horses at insured values as low as $1,000!
- Experienced horse people and specialists to answer all your horse insurance questions
- Comprehensive & affordable Liability insurance for riding instructors, horse trainers, boarding operation as well as other equestrian businesses, clubs, and horse farms
- Claims departments available 24/7
- Coverage placed with only A or higher rated horse insurance companies
- Payment plans available for most premiums
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover accepted with most insurance companies.
All information on this website is for basic informational purposes only, and does not constitute advice or any guarantee of coverage from Broadstone Equine Insurance Agency, a division of Marshall & Sterling Insurance. Contact our office directly at 888-687-8555 or info@BroadstoneEquine.com to speak with an agent for complete and current information regarding all horse insurance and related coverages.
Horse Insurance to Protect Your Horse
Horse insurance is a vital resource, whether you are looking to protect your financial investment or to make sure your partner receives the best care in the event he becomes ill or injured.
Who We Are
Broadstone Equine Insurance Agency, a division of Marshall & Sterling Insurance, is the authority on equestrian coverages. With over 15 years in the industry, we know horses, and horse insurance.
Broadstone Horse Insurance Blog
Education is our top priority, so we do our best to help you understand what is available so that you can make the best insurance decisions for your horses and businesses.